Preview 29th November 2014
2nd of December - 5th of December 2014
- Director - Joe Douglas
- Designer - Suzie Inglis
- Choreographer - Chris Wilson
- Musical Director - David Highman
- Assistant Musical Director - Tamara Saringer
- LX Designer - Davy Cunningham
- Sound Designer - Laura Dougan
- Production Manager - Stephen Roe
- Stage Manager - Katy Nicolson
- Deputy Stage Manager - Siobhán Scott
- Technical Stage Manager - Ian Smyth
- Deputy Technical Stage Manager - Daniel Thompson
- Chief Production Electrician - Mary Crook
- LX Programmer - Robbie Butler
- Sound 1 - Fraser Milroy
- Sound 2 - Sean Quinn
- Sound 3 - Calum Paterson
- Wardrobe Supervisor - Cate Mackie
- Wardrobe Deputy - Meg Davies
- Wardrobe Assistant - Barbara Grant
- Venue Technician - Gary Laing
To help us put the scaffolding back up in the Chandler I made a note of the markings on the scaffolding bars and the position of the steel deck legs.
Lots of drinks were used in the show. Below is a document outlining how the drinks were made.
Attached below is a risk assessment for a cast performing on a scaffolding platform structure in rehearsals.
Attached below is the complete props list including sourcing information.
Technical Stage Management
90° Scaff Clamp x31
Swivel Scaff Clamp x75
Split Swivel Scaff Clamps x15 (30 halves)
Split Doughty Clamps x1 (2 halves)
I-Beam Doughty Clamps x6
Wall Hinges x12
Square Feet x24
Round Feet x10
Split Round Feet x2
Chandler Soft Blacks (4m x 6m) x3
Hard Black Book Flat (6m) x2
Hard Black Book Flat (5.5m) x2
French Braces x4
A centre piece of the set was the large madness M. The designer had originally desired the M to be draped in Festoon, but it was decided that adding a layover piece to the structure would aid in both speed and aesthetic.
The M was wired with 3 separate parallel circuits, so as to allow the M to chase between it's three different colours. The parallel wiring also allowed redundancy in the event of a lamp failure.